[Spacewalk-list] Activation key problem - kickstart

John Holland jholland at vizuri.com
Sat Oct 16 23:01:02 UTC 2010

  Hours of hacking later, I figure out that I can solve this by:

creating a child channel -
rhnpush ing the needed packages in there for rhnreg_ks to work

creating a post-install script - putting #!/bin/sh at the top
putting in that script the commands

yum -y install rhn-client-tools
yum -y install rhn-check

rhnreg_ks --serverUrl=http://fedorax.sw/XMLRPC
--activationkey=1-c4e26ef98d5622856db463822f1ce391

(fedorax.sw being my spacewalk server)