[Spacewalk-list] freeze at installation

Lezier Cyril cyril.lezier at jcdecaux.fr
Thu Oct 21 14:49:43 UTC 2010

Hi all

Hi have exactly the same problem since spacewalk 1.1 when installing RHEL 5.5, on vmware or physical machine.

The solution for me is to destruct entierely the disk partition (by using live-cd with parted) and then the installation work.
Always in spacewalk 1.1 the same kickstart with rhel5.3 dosen't have this problem.

Very strange.