[Spacewalk-list] spacewalk-repo-sync errors

DD W ddwx2 at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 22 23:14:15 UTC 2010

 I just finished installing spacewalk 1.1 on a CentOS 5.5 system running with kernel 2.6.18-194.el5 early this week.  Oracle-XE is the Database Engine. When I run spacewalk-repo-sync for the base I immediately receive the errors shown in the attached file.  I received similar errors for the Updates channel also.  The only package successfully downloaded so far is kdebase-3.5.4-20.el5.centos.i386.rpm found in the packages directory /var/cache/rhn/reposync/*base*/packages.  Disabling selinux did not make any difference.

I referenced the installation document https://fedorahosted.org/spacewalk/wiki/HowToInstall during the installation.  I do not find anything when I use google to search for spacewalk-repo-sync and ORA-01460 or ORA-01003.  The UI appears to be working correctly for both Oracle and Spacewalk.  I was able to successfully create the channels and distribution entries.

Any suggestions relative to this problem are gratefully appreciated.

-D