[Spacewalk-list] system status

Edward Dore edward.dore at freethought-internet.co.uk
Wed Oct 27 15:07:15 UTC 2010

>From what I can tell (I'm running into this bug too on Spacewalk 1.1) there is something about rhn-profile-sync that forces the Spacewalk server to update whatever it is supposed to be updating automatically.

The other way I have found of triggering the same behaviour is altering the channel subscriptions for a system - either adding or removing a child channel (it doesn't seem to matter which channel or what is in it) causes the Spacewalk to recalculate whatever it currently isn't recalculating automatically as it should be.

Regards,
Edward Dore