[Spacewalk-list] Spacewalk 1.1 Red Hat channel sync repository

Raphaël DEMEULEMEESTER raphael.demeulemeester at groupekpf.fr
Fri Oct 29 09:07:12 UTC 2010

Hi List,

I have install and configured Spacewalk 1.1 on an RHEL 5.5 VM (with RHN subscription) with oracle-xe-univ.
I have both RHEL and CentOS servers in my organization so I need to manage both of this kind of repo.

So I installed and configured my SW:
I configured my channel for centos5-i386 (base and updates)
I added both repo using http sync.

I am now trying to configure channel for my RHEL systems.
I've added a channel for my rhel5-i386.
Now I want to add a repo for this channel using my RHEL subscription but I don't know how to do (because of rhn:/// like url).

Someone ever did that ?

Could you please help me ?

Best regards
Raphaël D.