[Spacewalk-list] correct way to add nonstandard rpms in kickstart.

Jason Welsh jason at monsterjam.org
Thu Sep 2 15:56:08 UTC 2010

On 09/02/10 11:09, Aron Parsons wrote:
> I'm not sure where it's actually documented in Spacewalk, but you should
> add them to an activation key and then associate that activation key
> with the Kickstart profile.

ok, ive tried that too now and the rpms still dont get loaded onto my
kickstarted system.. I look in the install logs in
/root and they dont show any mention of the rpms trying to be  installed..

the other thing is, after the kicsktart, I look in the "activated
systems" under my activation keys and nothing is listed..
I have the activation key checked in my kicstart profile.. I just cant
figure out why its not being used.

im sure theres a switch somewhere that im missing.

regards,
Jason