[Spacewalk-list] yum repolist problems spacewalk 1.1

rob morrien rmorrien at xs4all.nl
Fri Sep 3 15:15:38 UTC 2010

hello,

i  did this on the spacewalk machine and afther the rebuild i got on the
client machine still the wrong value.
when i looked info the cache/rhn/repodate i found only 4 of the 5 files.

it looks like that not all the channels which are added to the system
in spacewalk are rebuild during the cache refresh.

the last file in the channel over view is missing in the repodate chache.

but now the question is how can the old value still available on the
client machine

so the solution is not working for me.

regards rob