[Spacewalk-list] cobbler in spacewalk 1.1 is working with cobbler 2.0

rob morrien rmorrien at xs4all.nl
Sat Sep 11 07:49:35 UTC 2010

Hello to all,

at this moment i have the spacewalk 1.1 running on my pc.

afther the installation i updated cobbler from 1.6.6 to the latest version
and installed cobbler 2.0 and the cobbler-web package.

i changed the next stuff.

in modules.conf   module = auth_spacewalk

in settings i changed the next parameters

redhat_management_type:"site"

redhat_management_server:"fqdn"

redhat_management_permissive:1

afther this is restartded the next services:

service httpd restart
service cobbler restart

but the differences between 1.6.6 are:

1.6.6   https://localhost/cobbler/web

2.0     http://localhost/cobbler_web/

my guestion is now why is there a change between https to http?

next step is to test the fuctionality of the new web interface.

regards rob