[Spacewalk-list] WebUI Channel naming quirk/problem

Mario Mikocevic mario.mikocevic at t-com.hr
Wed Sep 15 12:25:56 UTC 2010

Heya,

short intro -
- on bare metal installed CentOS 5.5 and then on top of that Spacewalk 1.0
later upgraded to 1.1 without a single problem
- created base channel named 'CentOS 5' (1)
- registered some i386 servers
- some time later added new base channel named 'CentOS 5 x64' and renamed (1)
to 'CentOS 5 i386'
- registered even some more i386 and x64 servers in appropriate channels

problem -
when I select some servers and select SSM, i386 servers have *old* name of
associated channel (1)

In global system overview name is fine, if I select only one of them channel
name is fine, only
https://server.name/network/systems/ssm/system_list.pxt
lists them wrong (old channel name)

Any clues what could be wrong ?

--
T-Com
Odjel za upravljanje mrežom i uslužnim platformama /