[Spacewalk-list] Spacewalk continually prompts for sign-in

Sean Laurent sean at studyblue.com
Tue Sep 28 16:53:16 UTC 2010

Weird.

I'm running Chrome 6.0.472.53 (57914) on Kubuntu 10.04. I triple checked and
Chrome is definitely permitting cookies. Just to be on the safe side, I also
tried from Firefox 3.6.10 (making sure cookies were enabled) .... and it
worked.

Gah. I can't believe I didn't think to try a different browser. I have no
idea why Chrome is a problem for me, but I'm perfectly happy to use Firefox.

Awesome suggestion!

-Sean