[Spacewalk-list] error generated when running rhn_check on client

Jan Pazdziora jpazdziora at redhat.com
Wed Apr 13 14:44:31 UTC 2011

On Wed, Apr 13, 2011 at 03:30:46PM +0100, Assaf Flatto wrote:

> Yes ,  i just upgraded to the 1.4 RC and did a restart of spacewalk and had the same issues i had on 1.3 , both the postgresql and the tomcat hangup .

But in the nextdoor thread you say that in fact, tomcat does not start
properly at all.

When the spacewalk-service is waiting for tomcat to start listening
on port 8009, do you see the

	INFO: Server startup in ... ms

line in your catalina.out? What does lsof (which is what we use to
check for tomcat being ready) return in that situation?

--
Jan Pazdziora