[Spacewalk-list] Removing errata disassociates packages with channels

Jason M. Nielsen jnielsen at myriad.com
Thu Apr 14 15:17:17 UTC 2011

Spacewalk 1.2:
I discovered that removing an errata causes all of the associated
packages with said errata to end up in no channels. I could be wrong but
this seems like a bug. I have not tested all scenarios but it seems you
could have at least two legit reasons to do this and not affect the
packages. 1)Incorrectly setup errata. 2)Errata associated with one arch
and not the other yet it has all packages listed, no way to separate.
Just a thought.