[Spacewalk-list] Spacewalk proxy servers

Miroslav Suchý msuchy at redhat.com
Thu Apr 21 15:55:03 UTC 2011

On 04/21/2011 05:43 PM, William S. wrote:
> We're going to use spacewalk in the hub and spoke model. That being said,
> what are the limitations to the proxy servers? Is it possible to run
> Spacewalk master server in a distributed model in multiple geographical
> locations? This would be like a Master/Master model where the main server
> will distribute to the other masters.

Wow. Hold on. You are speaking about proxy, but in next sentece about
Spacewalk server and Master/Master. So what you want?

Possible topologies of Spacewalk Proxy:
http://docs.redhat.com/docs/en-US/Red_Hat_Network_Satellite/5.4/html/Proxy_Installation_Guide/ch-example-topologies.html

--
Miroslav Suchy