[Spacewalk-list] Customizing Spacewalk

Miroslav Suchý msuchy at redhat.com
Tue Apr 26 07:20:56 UTC 2011

On 04/25/2011 05:57 PM, William S. wrote:
> To be specific, we want to be able to display the MAC addresses
> associated with the network interface,

It is already there:
System -> Details -> Hardware

> in addition to a number of other
> items.

Which one? Maybe it is in Spacewalk too?

> By doing so, are we going to have to blow away every time we update
> Spacewalk to a later version?

Yes.
But if that page is interesting for others, then the best way is to sent
the patch here and incorporate it into Spacewalk. This way it will be
included in next release and you do not need to care about it any more.

--
Miroslav Suchy
Red Hat Satellite Engineering