[Spacewalk-list] Customizing Spacewalk

A Robinson spacehobble at googlemail.com
Tue Apr 26 12:33:14 UTC 2011

On Tue, Apr 26, 2011 at 7:19 AM, Erling Ringen Elvsrud
<erlingre at gmail.com> wrote:

> I would rather try to use the API to extract such info.  You will get
> another user interface, but it will be simpler to develop and upgrades
> of spacewalk will be easier.

We wanted to integrate spacewalk with out other systems --
specifically to create inventory tag labels/barcodes. As such we
wanted to add a "print barcode" button for each system view. Are there
any plans for some hooks/UI template functionality for this sort of
thing? If it seems useful I'll look into writing a more generic system
rather than hacking it to just what we need.