[Spacewalk-list] python-ethtool missing from spacewalk client repo?

Wojtak, Greg GregWojtak at quickenloans.com
Fri Apr 29 14:07:58 UTC 2011

I don't think you're crazy... the same thing happened to me!  The funny
thing is, we are mirroring the epel repo into a spacewalk channel, and it
still couldn't find the package.  I ended up getting it sorted out by
re-pushing the python-ethtool package, but the whole thing sure had me
scratching my head.

On 2011-04-29 8:58 AM, "Glennie, Jonathan - 0443 - MITLL"