[Spacewalk-list] Clean install of Spacewalk 1.5 vs patching current 1.5 Install

Andrew Hendrik Bootsma andrew at ahbit.net
Mon Aug 1 01:19:15 UTC 2011

Hi,

So, I was originally running Spacewalk 1.3, monitoring was working..
things were somewhat working, 1.4 came out I upgraded, osad was working
I was happy.. then Monitoring was broke.. I cried a little but wasn't to
annoyed because it was just a feature.., come to 1.5 I upgrade hoping it
would be fixed.. (monitoring) except it seems that it is broken even
more, (can't even open the page to remove/add systems to probe suites).
I have seen the occasional email regarding monitoring issues, and
patches however I haven't seen any that covers the problems I have been
noticing.
Would it be a better idea to clean install? (Only about 10 servers.. not
to worried just painful re-syncing repos) or should I start providing
logs more information regarding the "problem".
--
Thanks;

Andrew Bootsma