[Spacewalk-list] spacewalk-report Bug 601984

Josh.Mullis at cox.com Josh.Mullis at cox.com
Mon Aug 1 21:28:45 UTC 2011

Hello,

I am running spacewalk v0.8 and ran into the "spacewalk-report inventory (ORA-01489: result of string concatenation is too long) "  issue.

I committed the changes listed in changeset "92f09ae169b6697ae9ed2053ee99cea716e1fd88", but this did not fix the problem.
The inventory seems to be running and even displays the headers, but then just sits there doing nothing.

I'm guessing there are a lot of other changes made to other files not in this changeset.
Is there any way to trace what the changes in this changeset are dependent on?

Thanks
-Josh