[Spacewalk-list] Upload content problem

Ivan Pavlenko i.pavlenko at unsw.edu.au
Mon Aug 1 22:02:30 UTC 2011

Hi ALL,

I have RHEL 5.5, PostgreSQL 8.4 and Spacewalk 1.5. When I try to upload
content for my new channel by:
"spacewalk-repo-sync --channel=rhel5-x86_64 --type yum"
I got:
"yum.Errors.RepoError: Cannot retrieve repository metadata (repomd.xml)
for repository: rhel5-x86_64. Please verify its path and try again" only

My server has rhn registration I can update it by yum. When I try to use
web GUI. I got error "The scheduling service appears down. Please
contact your Satellite administrator."

What did I do wrong? How I can upload content?

Thank you,
Ivan