[Spacewalk-list] OSAD - Clients not receiving actions

Wojtak, Greg GregWojtak at quickenloans.com
Fri Aug 5 12:54:32 UTC 2011

If you're able to get the OSA clients working with proxy at all, you're better off than I am.  I (and I think one or two other people on this list) all have the issue where it has never worked; only if the clients communicate directly with the spacewalk server does OSA seem to work for me.

I'm going to try the steps you outlined below and see if I can use that as a starting point to get the proxy communications to the server working properly.

Greg