[Spacewalk-list] Modification of PGSQL queries

Pierre Casenove pcasenove at gmail.com
Wed Aug 10 14:30:11 UTC 2011

I have a doubt on one commit:
On git f6d4609327644d01a522465cd33022a052ff664c there is a closing
parenthesis on line 48, after END keyword.
I think it is a mistake: if you count, there are now two opening parenthesis
and three closing before the FROM keyword.

32 SELECT   SECURITY_ERRATA, BUG_ERRATA, ENHANCEMENT_ERRATA,
33         GO.GROUP_ID AS ID, GROUP_NAME, GROUP_ADMINS, SERVER_COUNT,
34         NOTE_COUNT, GO.MODIFIED, GO.MAX_MEMBERS,
35         'unknown' AS ALL_ERRATA,
36         (SELECT  CASE MAX(CASE PS.state
37                           WHEN 'OK' THEN  1
38                           WHEN 'PENDING' THEN 2
39                           WHEN 'UNKNOWN' THEN 3
40                           WHEN 'WARNING' THEN 4
41                           WHEN 'CRITICAL' THEN 5
42                           END)
43                  WHEN 1 THEN 'OK'
44                  WHEN 2 THEN 'PENDING'
45                  WHEN 3 THEN 'UNKNOWN'
46                  WHEN 4 THEN 'WARNING'
47                  WHEN 5 THEN 'CRITICAL'
48                  END) ST
49           FROM rhn_probe_state PS, rhnServerGroupMembership SGM
50           LEFT JOIN rhn_check_probe CP
51             ON SGM.server_id = CP.host_id
52          WHERE  PS.probe_id = CP.probe_id
53            AND  SGM.group_id = UMSG.server_group_id
54         GROUP BY SGM.group_id) MONITORING_STATUS
55  FROM   rhnVisServerGroupOverviewLite GO, rhnUserManagedServerGroups UMSG
56 WHERE   GO.ORG_ID = :org_id
57   AND   UMSG.user_id = :user_id
58   AND   UMSG.server_group_id IN (%s)
59   AND   GO.GROUP_ID = UMSG.server_group_id
60 ORDER BY UPPER(GROUP_NAME), GO.GROUP_ID