[Spacewalk-list] Problem importing GPG keys?

Jonathan DeHaan jdehaan at nexstar.tv
Wed Aug 10 16:15:18 UTC 2011

Have you imported your keys to Spacewalk (found under Systems ->
Kickstart -> GPG and SSL Keys)?
Have you associated those keys to your kickstart profile? (System ->
Kickstart -> Profiles -> <SL6 profile> -> System Details -> GPG and SSL ?

You should be able to read the kickstart file and see your keys being
imported after this line:

# --Begin Spacewalk command section

Jonathan

Jonathan DeHaan