[Spacewalk-list] Timeouts publishing errata

Mark gajillion at gmail.com
Wed Aug 10 17:04:55 UTC 2011

I'm getting "503 Service Temporarily Unavailable" on any attempt to publish
errata from the API. I can publish just fine by going into the GUI and
selecting each individual errata and publishing them, but using the API
gives me timeouts. My first attempt used 'errata.create' and set 'publish'
to true. That failed with a timeout after 3 minutes. Next I set publish to
'false' and it pushed the errata in an unpublished state just fine, but then
calling 'errata.publish' on the unpublished errata times out the same way.
The errata are not complicated: they affect two or three packages at most
and only a single channel. Any ideas what the problem might be?

Mark