[Spacewalk-list] rhn-clone-errata.py and proxy authenticaition

Speagle, Andy andy.speagle at wichita.edu
Wed Aug 10 17:22:51 UTC 2011

> I am using 0.4 version of the script "/repo/rhn-clone-errata.py" and still not lucky yet in getting any
> erratas.

Hi Walid,

Version 0.4 is a bit old.  Proxy support code was added in v0.5 ... I have attached v0.8.4 which includes support for multiple proxy methods.  I haven't had a lot of opportunity to have it tested in the wild, so please let me know your mileage and I'll clean things up as necessary.  Also, lots of things have changed since 0.4, so be sure to read the internal help within the script to give you a clue how things work.

Good luck.

Andy Speagle
System & Storage Administrator
UCATS - Wichita State University