[Spacewalk-list] Cobbler spacewalk proxy issue

Doug Bishop doug at dougbishop.org
Wed Aug 17 14:06:25 UTC 2011

Yes,

I am trying to run cobbler on my spacewalk proxy to do multi location
kick-starting. According to the post here :

https://www.redhat.com/archives/spacewalk-list/2010-January/msg00038.html

This should be possible, however documentation is very lacking. Is there a
key step I might be missing?

On Wed, Aug 17, 2011 at 3:47 AM, Miroslav Suchy <msuchy at redhat.com> wrote:

> Dne 17.8.2011 06:23, Doug Bishop napsal(a):
>
>  Been beating my head against the wall all day about this. Im running
>> spacewalk 1.5 on CentOS 5.6, and im running a 1.5 spacewalk proxy with
>> cobbler on CentOS 5.6 as well. I am having an issue with a cobbler login
>> when trying to run cobbler sync:
>>

> Do I understood correctly, that you are running cobbler on Spacewalk Proxy
> machine? Why? You are probably first who did it.
>
> Mirek

Doug Bishop
404-643-1417