[Spacewalk-list] Repo Sync speed problem

Jeremy Davis jdavis4102 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 17 15:18:25 UTC 2011

Hello All,

I have this issue with slowness but the index does exist. It is somewhat
quick for repositories that only hve like 2 or 3 package but repositories
that have more than 300 it takes a while to process new packages. Any ideas
as to what might be the cause? Thank you for your time and have a great day!

Thanks,
Jeremy