[Spacewalk-list] Cobbler spacewalk proxy issue

Doug Bishop doug at dougbishop.org
Wed Aug 17 16:01:08 UTC 2011

Ah, I understand, however this will not work for me. I dont want to push
provisioning traffic our my MPLS circuit. Would prefer to have provisioning
in sync across all locations via local cobbler servers. I guess I could
always run a separate cobbler install and use cobbler replication to the
spacewalk master.

-Doug

On Wed, Aug 17, 2011 at 10:36 AM, Tom Brown <tom at ng23.net> wrote:

> >  How are you running this? Are you rsyncing your tftpboot between
> locations?
>
> no - We DHCP/PXE/TFTP from one single central location

Doug Bishop
404-643-1417