[Spacewalk-list] Debian repo conf in spacewalk 1.5

Simon Lukasik slukasik at redhat.com
Tue Aug 23 07:32:31 UTC 2011

On 08/23/2011 02:05 AM, Tiago Menezes wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have  installed the Spacewalk 1.5 in CentOS 6.0 server and work very
> well with fedora and CentOS channels.
>
> But, the Debian conf is very compicate in the moment of creation repo.
>
> Have as Howto for create a Debian Channel/Repo/distro-tree ?

Hello Tiango,

You can create Debian channels on Spacewalk webui or via api. You need
to only to specify correct Debian architecture (we have a listbox on webui).

In order to push content to Spacewalk, you have currently only one
option: the rhnpush from Debian client system.

Since a Debian support is in nappies, you'll probably hit some
problems/errors in future. But don't panic and send patches. :)

--
Simon Lukasik    Systems Management QA
slukasik at redhat.com      #satellite-qa