[Spacewalk-list] Filtering webui access

Pierre Casenove pcasenove at gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 19:05:39 UTC 2011

Hello,
iptables can't do the trick, as spacewalk clients connect to port 443 as
well as the admins
I've tried to add a Location /rhn tag with allow/Deny rules, but I get a
spacewalk error 403 page when I reload apache.
I haven't dig too much around this point, I'll keep informed if I get
something working.

Pierre