[Spacewalk-list] Kickstart profile 500 error (fwd)

Grau, Roderick rgrau at albany.edu
Thu Aug 25 13:23:16 UTC 2011

Pierre,

Thank you for the advice.

It turned out to be the user password set in c2s.xml and s2s.xml did not match what is in router.xml.  c2s.xml and s2s.xml has the default of secret and router.xml had a string of numbers.

Setting the password the same got everything running.

Also I noted that /usr/sbin/spacewalk-service is not clearing out /var/lib/jabberd/db between restarts like /usr/sbin/rhn-satellite is.

-Rod