[Spacewalk-list] Error During Remote Command

Jeremy Davis jdavis4102 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 25 16:59:37 UTC 2011

Hello List,

We are updating some password hashes on our servers using Spacewalk and for
some reason I started receiving traceback error logs when performing remote
commands on the servers. The following is a SQL error from the Traceback. If
you need the full traceback let me know I will need to remove all company
related information which might take some time :).

SQL Error generated: (1400, 'ORA-01400: cannot insert NULL into
("SPACEWALK"."RHNSERVERACTIONSCRIPTRESULT"."START_DATE")\n', "insert into
rhnServerActionScriptResult ( server_id, action_script_id, output,
start_date, stop_date, return_code ) values ( :server_id, (select
ascript.idfrom rhnActionScript ascript where ascript.action_id =
:action_id),
empty_blob(), TO_DATE(:process_start, 'YYYY-MM-DD HH24:MI:SS'),
TO_DATE(:process_end, 'YYYY-MM-DD HH24:MI:SS'), :return_code) returning
output into :output_blob")

Any ideas as to what is going on here?

--
Thanks,