[Spacewalk-list] Disabling Scheduled Bunches?

Wojtak, Greg GregWojtak at quickenloans.com
Thu Dec 8 14:52:29 UTC 2011

I guess I have two questions related to the scheduler in spacewalk.

  1.  I want to disable the schedule for the nightly compare differences between deployed config files and what spacewalk has because it never finishes and quite frankly I don't really care.  I'd like to disable this job until I figure out why it's not finishing.  Is this a safe one to unschedule?
  2.  Can someone tell me where the bunches are defined and if it is possible to write my own?

Thanks!

Greg