[Spacewalk-list] Newbie, question about channels

David Greco David_Greco at harte-hanks.com
Fri Dec 9 18:59:31 UTC 2011

I have 5 RH 5 servers at the moment that need to be configured similiarly. I have setup one of these exactly the way I like, and would like the 4 others to be setup similiarly. Same packages installed, same configuration, etc. Is this something satellite is good for? I browsed the documentation but so no mention of how to take an existing system, all its configs and packages, and create a channel that other systems can update from.