[Spacewalk-list] Problems with Usernames > 8 Characters?

Wojtak, Greg GregWojtak at quickenloans.com
Thu Dec 15 16:58:46 UTC 2011

In my spacewalk setup, I have about a dozen users.  Almost all of them are authenticating via PAM (we're using LDAP on the back end if that matters).  One user has a nine character LDAP/system user id and he is unable to log into the spacewalk web interface.  His account is set up in LDAP and he has no issues authenticating or logging directly into the server via ssh.  Is this a known issue?

Spacewalk 1.5 on CentOS 6.