[Spacewalk-list] undeploy/undo option for config files

Jason M. Nielsen jnielsen at myriad.com
Thu Dec 15 17:22:07 UTC 2011

Maybe this is a bad idea and I know there are ways to "mimic" this
behaviour but how about the option to "undo" a single event? For
instance, I deploy file foo to a group of servers and now I want to
"undeploy" that file but several weeks later after many other events
have occurred. Its easy enough in this scenario to just use a remote
command etc but it might be nice to have an actual event along the lines
of rollbacks in provisioning to undo the action. Anyhow, just a thought
and not really thought through very well.

Thanks.