[Spacewalk-list] kickstart profiles resetting to 3GB disk, and vibr0

Ian Forde ianforde at gmail.com
Thu Dec 29 03:43:31 UTC 2011

First of all, thanks for Spacewalk 1.6.  Lots-o-bugs fixed, including
the "can't kickstart if you have the Provisioning entitlement" bug.

I've got a strange one.  Periodically, all of my kickstart profiles
revert to 3GB disk and Virtual Bridge vibr0.  All of them.  Very
weird.  The number of virtual CPUs may also reset, but I'm not sure as
I don't currently have any multi-CPU profiles.

I couldn't find any indication in /var/log/rhn/ and /var/log/tomcat6/.
 Any ideas?  System is CentOS 6.2 fully patched.

  -Ian