[Spacewalk-list] Monitoring problem after 1.1 -> 1.2 update

Benedetto Vassallo vassallo at unipa.it
Wed Feb 2 21:47:55 UTC 2011

Hello list,
I have the following issue after upgrading my spacewalk server from
1.1 to 1.2:

I have some monitoring probes configured as "suite probes" and some
others configured ad "system probes".
When I select a system and  then clicking in the monitoring tab I can
only see the suite probes but still continuing to receive e-mail from
system probes.
If I add a system probe to the system, then I don't see any probe in
the monitoring section for the system.
If I remove the system from the probe suite I can't see any probe
configured for the system.
If I detach the system from the probe suite I can't see any probe
configured for the system.
In any case I still receive e-mail from probes.

Second, if I modify the e-mail address assigned to a notification
method I still receive e-mails in the old e-mail address.

Third, all my notification filters don't work anymore.

How I can work around this?

Thank you.
--
Benedetto Vassallo
Sistema Informativo di Ateneo

Red Hat Certified Engineer Certificate Number: 804007793324656

Phone: +3909123860056
Fax: +390916529124