[Spacewalk-list] Execution tasks problem

Berezovski, Vladimir Vberezovski at nds.com
Mon Feb 7 15:21:27 UTC 2011

Ok , I've  got it . I found  that it can be adjustable  in the /etc/sysconfig/rhn/rhnsd  .

Can you explain why  two versions  of rhnsd  coexist on  a client   - I assume the original  from the RH and the second one  ( more updated ) from spacewalk  project .

#rpm -qf /etc/init.d/rhnsd
rhnsd-4.6.1-1.el5
rhnsd-4.9.7-1.el5

Thanks ,