[Spacewalk-list] Spacewalk 1.3 OSAD errors

Milan Zazrivec mzazrivec at redhat.com
Mon Feb 7 15:36:46 UTC 2011

On Monday 07 February 2011 16:13:47 David Hrbáč wrote:
> Dne 7.2.2011 15:48, Milan Zazrivec napsal(a):
> > Why SQLite?
>
> Because the DB is not created after the delete.

What I was wondering about was why you'd want to do anything with
sqlite at all. Standard setup created by Spacewalk is to use db4.

> Well I just removed jabberd and installed it again. Run:
> spacewalk-setup-jabberd --macros hostname:spacewalk.vsb.cz --verbose

There are other things adding to correct jabberd setup (certificates,
permissions, ownership, selinux ...).

> Jabberd is running, all clients but spacewalk are offline.

Does osa-dispatcher start correctly? (no error printed to the console
or log file).

-MZ