[Spacewalk-list] rhn-search crashing with java null pointer exception

Kenneth Ratliff lists at noctum.net
Tue Feb 8 09:15:18 UTC 2011

On 2/8/2011 3:42 AM, Sander Grendelman wrote:
> How did you start the rest of the services? What happens when you restart the whole application using "/usr/sbin/spacewalk-service restart" ?

I've tried using the init script in /etc/init.d, and the same thing
happens with the /usr/sbin executable. When it's stopping everything, it
says rhn-search isn't running, when it restarts it, it generates the
same error message as if I use the init script directly, which is the
one I posted earlier