[Spacewalk-list] kickstart error

Hagberg, Keith Keith.Hagberg at FMR.com
Wed Feb 9 19:20:43 UTC 2011

In the kickstart is the following code

%post --nochroot --interpreter /usr/bin/python
import xmlrpclib
import shutil
import os
import os.path

This is not code that I put in it is code that spacewalk puts in.

As for the exact error, that is listed below.

-----Original Message-----
From: spacewalk-list-bounces at redhat.com [mailto:spacewalk-list-bounces at redhat.com] On Behalf Of Michael Mraka
Sent: Wednesday, February 09, 2011 9:12 AM
To: spacewalk-list at redhat.com
Subject: Re: [Spacewalk-list] kickstart error

Hagberg, Keith wrote:
% During a provisioning job when the post section is running I am seeing the following error.
%
% Import xmlrpclib
% ImportError: No module named xmlrpclib
%
% This is put in the kickstart by spacewalk.
%
% How can this be corrected.

Hi Keith,

could you be more specific? Could you post exact command sequence you
are running as well as exact error messages?

% Keith

Michael Mráka
Satellite Engineering, Red Hat