[Spacewalk-list] PostGres

Jonathan Hoser jonathan.hoser at helmholtz-muenchen.de
Thu Feb 10 12:06:10 UTC 2011

Didn't get that far -
latest deed was getting rhn_register to work - and actually register the
systems with spacewalk.

The package loading  (rhn_check actions) is still failing, didn't have
the time yet to unriddle that one.

Best
-Jonathan

On 02/10/2011 11:27 AM, John Hodrien wrote:
> On Thu, 10 Feb 2011, Jonathan Hoser wrote:
>
>> Yepp.
>> I do.
>>
>> Many many things are not working, (probes, ...) many needed work to get them running (1.2) -
>> but! you don't need a fullblown costly Oracle license if you want Fedora13, 14 and Centos repositories with updates as kickstart installs...
>> Which is the main reason for me using the Postgres version.
> Is the configuration side working at all?
>
> jh

Jonathan Hoser
Institute of Bioinformatics and System Biology
WWW: http://mips.helmholtz-muenchen.de

Helmholtz Zentrum München
Deutsches Forschungszentrum für Gesundheit und Umwelt (GmbH)
Ingolstädter Landstr. 1
85764 Neuherberg
www.helmholtz-muenchen.de
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzende: MinDir´in Bärbel Brumme-Bothe
Geschäftsführer: Prof. Dr. Günther Wess und Dr. Nikolaus Blum
USt-IdNr: DE 129521671