[Spacewalk-list] Spacewalk 1.3 upgrades

Kobus Bensch kobus.bensch at lovefilm.com
Mon Feb 14 10:07:09 UTC 2011

Just to let everyone know, I fixed this my self.

Tomas Lestach wrote:
> Hello,
>
> we've pushed following packages into the Spacewalk 1.3 repositories:
>
> * yum-rhn-plugin-1.3.7-1
>  - package addresses BZ#675780
>
> * osad-5.9.55-1
>  - package does not check port 5222 on the client
>
> * spacewalk-search-1.3.8-1
>  - package fixes issues related to postgreSQL DB access
>
> * spacewalk-java-1.3.53-1
>  - packages address wrong sql syntax in
> Channel.accessibleChildChannelIds, that comes out as tomcat exception
> containg "ORA-00942: table or view does not exist" (mainly kickstart
> edit/delete issues)
>  - and fix javax.servlet.ServletException: Cannot specify "styleId"
>
> * spacewalk-backend-1.3.57-1
>  - packages address BZ#674528, BZ#674510 and BZ#675359
>

> Please upgrade to avoid listed problems.
>
> Regards,
> Tomas
> --
> Tomas Lestach
> RHN Satellite Engineering, Red Hat

LOVEFiLM UK Limited is a company registered in England and Wales.
Registered Number: 06528297.
Registered Office: No.9, 6 Portal Way, London W3 6RU, United Kingdom.

This e-mail is confidential to the ordinary user of the e-mail address to which it was addressed. If you have received it in error,
please delete it from your system and notify the sender immediately.

This email message has been delivered safely and archived online by Mimecast.
For more information please visit http://www.mimecast.co.uk