[Spacewalk-list] Config editor window size

Hagberg, Keith Keith.Hagberg at FMR.com
Wed Feb 16 13:36:00 UTC 2011

Click once on the lower right corner of the editor window and drag at to the right. When you have the desired size, click once more.

Keith

From: spacewalk-list-bounces at redhat.com [mailto:spacewalk-list-bounces at redhat.com] On Behalf Of Kobus Bensch
Sent: Wednesday, February 16, 2011 5:15 AM
To: spacewalk-list at redhat.com
Subject: [Spacewalk-list] Config editor window size

Good morning everyone

Is there a way I can change the config editor window size. I want to
make it bigger so less of the long config lines wrap around.

Kobus

LOVEFiLM UK Limited is a company registered in England and Wales.
Registered Number: 06528297.
Registered Office: No.9, 6 Portal Way, London W3 6RU, United Kingdom.

This e-mail is confidential to the ordinary user of the e-mail address to which it was
addressed. If you have received it in error, please delete it from your system and notify
the sender immediately.

This email message has been delivered safely and archived online by Mimecast.
For more information please visit http://www.mimecast.co.uk