[Spacewalk-list] error during upgrade spacewalk 1.2 to 1.3

Kobus Bensch kobus.bensch at lovefilm.com
Fri Feb 18 09:39:26 UTC 2011

I had this error from the start on my 1.2. The way I got around this was
to exclude the libyaml from the upgrade process. I have to stress
though, HAVE YOU MADE BACKUP?

During my 1.2 to 1.3 upgrade, things went so badly wrong that I had to
rebuild the server from scratch and then restroed the database after a
clean os and 1.3 install.

--
*Kobus Bensch*
Linux Administrator
kobus.bensch at lovefilm.com

No.9 | 6 Portal Way | London | W3 6RU |
T: +44 (0)20 8896 8014 | F: +44 (0)20 8896 8111
<http://www.lovefilm.com>

LOVEFiLM UK Limited is a company registered in England and Wales.
Registered Number: 06528297.
Registered Office: No.9, 6 Portal Way, London W3 6RU, United Kingdom.

This e-mail is confidential to the ordinary user of the e-mail address to which it was addressed. If you have received it in error,
please delete it from your system and notify the sender immediately.

This email message has been delivered safely and archived online by Mimecast.
For more information please visit http://www.mimecast.co.uk