[Spacewalk-list] Changing Repo Cache Checksum via API

Broekman, Maarten Maarten.Broekman at FMR.COM
Tue Feb 22 14:48:41 UTC 2011

Nevermind.  It seems that the channel being synced doesn't have a checksum type set on the source server.  Initially, I thought all the channel checksums were being reset when any channel was synchronized, but that was a misunderstanding.

--Maarten