[Spacewalk-list] Still Problems with OSAD

Wojtak, Greg GregWojtak at quickenloans.com
Fri Jan 14 15:51:29 UTC 2011

I've done an install, a reinstall from scratch, and a separate install and always get the same results: each piece of the OSA infrastructure (jabberd, osa-dispatcher, osad) starts fine and continues to run, but clients always show up as 'offline as of unknown' and scheduled actions are not being picked up.

Is OSA working for anyone on spacewalk 1.2?  Does anyone have any ideas on what I can try?  As I mentioned, everything seems to run fine and even with debugging cranked up, there are no errors being logged so I've exhausted any leads.

Thank in advance!

Greg