[Spacewalk-list] Connecting para-virtual clients?

Gomes, Rich rich.gomes at uniform.aramark.com
Fri Jan 14 18:07:19 UTC 2011

This is about adding a package channel  and not a kickstart distribution.
If I try to add the entitlements to a system I get:

"1 system(s) failed to add Virtualization(Platform). This was caused by errors attempting to automatically subscribe the system to the Spacewalk Tools and RHEL Virtualization channels which are required for virtualization."

Does the Spacewalk server need to be run on a paravirtualized system or have additional packages installed?