[Spacewalk-list] Monitoring : Maintenance Mode ?

spopov at sympatico.ca spopov at sympatico.ca
Sun Jan 16 00:13:23 UTC 2011

Hi

Is it possible to put a monitoring probe into maintenance mode? If so, is it possible to automate and  schedule this? I have a monitored process that shutdown nightly for backup and currently I get paged when this process goes down. I'm trying a client side cronned script to simply stop and restart the rhnmd process. If it works, only downside will be all client monitoring will stop. Is there a way to automate this for the particular probe only, from either the spacewalk server, or the client side (spacewalk 1.1).