[Spacewalk-list] Channel deletion question

Tomas Lestach tlestach at redhat.com
Mon Jan 17 10:55:55 UTC 2011

Hey Josh,

I just tried to delete a custom channel, where one of my system was
subscribed. Checkbox unchecked.

I received following message ...

"There are currently systems subscribed to this channel. Please confirm
system channel removal by selecting the unsubscribe checkbox."

... and the system stayed registered to the channel.

After checking the checkbox, the system was correctly unsubscribed and
channel deleted.

It does, what I would expect.

(Checked on spw nightly.)

Regards,